3 days left ... 22-12-2021
- Make your own Christmas candle jar
- Christmas tree decorations.
- Christmas cards!
- COVID 19: Please remember to follow the guidelines. Leave 2 metres distance when dropping off or picking up your child/dren (There will be cones to mark the distance). Please wear a mask at all times when in school grounds. Please remember that phones are not allowed in school grounds.
- BOOKINGS: All requests are subject to availability.
- Opening 7:45am-6pm daily
- Payment must be made when booking in your child(ren) to secure attendance and must be cleared before arrival.
- Snack money £1.20/day is added to the invoice.
- Once the invoice has been processed there will be no transfers, exchanges or refunds.
- There is an annual registration fee of £10 per family due each September or upon first attendance thereafter. (No fee applies if currently attending Hitchin After School Club).
- Please provide a packed lunch and drink each day of attendance.
- Each day, could the children please wear suitable clothing and footwear for outdoor games ie trainers or sensible shoes and coats.
- Where applicable, a sunhat/cap and sun cream applied please.
- If insufficient numbers are booked in, (although very rare) we may need to close but if so, as much notice as possible will be given to you.
- Please inform the Club of all non-attendance.
- Other activities:- The list of activities published in this programme is a guide to the full range. Our staff are always ready to include extra projects and activities where time allows and interest is shown.
22-12-2021 - 7:45 am - 6:00 pm
Cut off date